Some words to introduce the OpenGraphy Terms & Conditions
Our philosophy is to make our customers win by proposing the best part of their content to the Facebook community, on their respective site, and on Facebook.
To do so, the OpenGraphy development team uses the Facebook APIs according to the Facebook terms and conditions that are the same for every Facebook Developer.
OpenGraphy only stocks the datas you allow to share with our Application or with the ones of our customers’ sites.
When you get a personalized content on www.opengraphy.com or on our customers’ sites, it’s for several reasons:
1 – You are a member of Facebook and you have agreed in the Facebook Terms and Conditions to allow external website to use your public information
2 – You are a member of an application developped by OpenGraphy and asking you the right to extend the Facebook permissions.
if you want to permanently delete your info from our database, please send a mail to info @ opengraphy .com with your Facebook Profile URL.
This document (the “User Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement between you and OpenGraphy.com (“OpenGraphy”) that governs your use of the website, the Facebook plugins, and the Social Manager in his free and paying version.
By using the Opengraphy.com web site (“Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“User Agreement”).
Changes to the User Agreement
reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement from time to time without notice and at its sole discretion.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the User Agreement at any time at: http://www.opengraphy.com/tos . OpenGraphy reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement by posting updates and changes to the Service website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. OpenGraphy cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all Content (data, graphics, photos, links) coming from Facebook that is delivered to you by OpenGraphy and pushed online by your request for an insights for domain report.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Opengraphy.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of OpenGraphy will result in an immediate termination of your services.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement before you may become a member of the Service.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- OpenGraphy does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- OpenGraphy does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- Opengraphy relies on data from the Facebook service, which itself is not guaranteed to be uninterrupted or error-free.
- You understand that OpenGraphy uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- OpenGraphy does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that in no event shall Opengraphy, its affiliates, officers, directors and employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if OpenGraphy has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Opengraphy to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and OpenGraphy and govern your use of the Service, overwrites any prior agreements between you and OpenGraphy (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- OpenGraphy reserves the right to assign this User Agreement or any part thereof without restrictions.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support email us [at] OpenGraphy[dot] com
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- OpenGraphy reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of the Service is subject to change upon 10 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service site (Opengraphy.com) or the Service itself.
- The Service is billed in advance via paypal on a monthly basis or one-shot for an instant footprint of your top 100 urls for your site. There will be no refunds
- A free version is available by default and will allow you to analyze a few pages of your site. This version will be located directly on Facebook in an application. You will be informed on the Homepage of Opengraphy.com about the launch of the free version.
Cancellation and Termination
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse) of any OpenGraphy customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. However, no refunds will be issued for any previous charges, in whole or in part.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate your Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
This User Agreement constitutes all the terms and conditions agreed upon between you and OpenGraphy and overwrite any prior agreements, whether written or oral. Any additional or different terms or conditions in any written or oral communication from you to OpenGraphy are void. You agree and accept that you have not accepted the terms and conditions of this User Agreement in reliance of or to any oral or written representations made by OpenGraphy not contained in this User Agreement.
Should for any reason or to any extent any provision of this User Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of this User Agreement and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law.
Governing Law and Disputes
This User Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of France. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this User Agreement will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of France