Last year, OpenGraphy has been selected as a Preferred Developer Consultant.
Earlier this year, OpenGraphy has also been selected as a member of the Marketing API Program.
Over the past three years, the Preferred Developer Consultant (PDC) program and Marketing API Program (MAP) have connected brands with developers to help them build apps on Facebook Platform, optimize social plugins, manage ad campaigns, and develop strategies for Facebook Pages.
Today Facebook Inc is announcing that these two programs will merge to become the new Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) program.
The goal of the PMD program is to bring developers to the right clients and make it possible for any brand or company to find consultants who can work with them to build comprehensive Facebook campaigns and presences.
OpenGraphy is listed in this new Directory.
OpenGraphy is now Preferred Marketing Developer of Facebook as a specialist in APPS Development !
The number of capabilities listed by Facebook to define our areas of expertise is one of the most exhaustive :
- Page Management and Publishing
- Ad Creation
- Target Segmentation
- Bulk Upload
- Auto-Bid Optimization
- Customized Reporting
- Multivariate Creative and Target Testing
- Proprietary Interests Targeting Suggestor
- Multi-Generational Attribution Tracking
- Facebook Login-enabled Applications
- Open Graph Integrations (Custom Verbs & Timeline Apps)
- Social Mobile Applications
- Facebook Social Plugins
- Non-web, Non-mobile Applications (Such as Devices/TV)
- Page Insights
- Page Post Insights
- Benchmarking or Vertical / Industry Analysis
The OpenGraphy team is proud to join this new program and to get rewarded for the past 24 months achievements :
- OpenGraphy has generated 9 million Fans to external websites thanks to deep Open Graph integrations.
- OG has developed the 1st open graph Management system designed as a meta-facebook app for marketing professionals who want to succeed on FB using their website prior to their facebook fan pages.
- OG has been selected as a Preferred Developer Consultant in June 2011 over 1.5 million developpers connected to the Facebook plateform
- OG has optimized more than 65 000 websites thanks to CMS customizations and wordpress Open Graph V2 plugin development.
- The optimized webpages drive a total of 300 Million visitors per month.
- OG helped 8 key websites to team up with Facebook for the open graph v2 launch during the last F8 (Facebook annual conference.)
Apart from day-to-day business, our developers also developed Relike TV, the first social video network. Relike TV was also partner of Facebook for the launch of the new open graph during last F8 and was selected by Microsoft as one of the best example of implementation of the Facebook development platform features.
OpenGraphy is now working on cross-devices integrations of open graph for Major brands in Europe who prefer to stay
We would be pleased to become your Preferred Marketing Developers in 2012.
It makes sense : 2012 is the year of Open Graph. You must offer your website the same features as facebook pages & traditional apps if you want to get social and drive real traffic from Facebook.
Comment on Facebook
Read, Learn and Like | More Facebook News